1. In this section contains information relating to the administration of www.cantina-arvisionadu.com in reference to the data processing of www.cantina-arvisionadu.com users.
2. This statement is true also for the purpose of 'art. 13 Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for those who interact with www.cantina-arvisionadu.com and may be accessed at the home page:
3. The following information applies only to www.cantina-arvisionadu.com and not to other Web sites accessed via links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages of www.cantina-arvisionadu.com, regardless of the purpose the same, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information is subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore invites you to check this page periodically.
6. If you are under 16 years, under article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, it will have to legitimize his consent through approval of a parent or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - The holder of your data
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and the means of the processing of personal data. It takes care of the safety profiles.
2. In relation to this web site the data controller is: Responsible Giuseppe Mulas, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights can contact the following email address: email@example.com.
2 - Head of data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, appointed by the owner of the data, the controller of the data processing of www.cantina-arvisionadu.com site: Manager Giuseppe Mulas.
3 - Place data
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.cantina-arvisionadu.com ViaFerrini takes place at 27 Olbia 07026 Sardinia - Italy.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or entities commissioned by it for the purpose in the corresponding seat.
III – COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. Ci sono numerose tecnologie usate per conservare informazioni nel computer dell’utente, che poi vengono raccolte dai siti. Tra queste la più conosciuta e utilizzata è quella dei cookies HTML. Essi servono per la navigazione e per facilitare l’accesso e la fruizione del sito da parte dell’utente. Sono necessari alla trasmissione di comunicazioni su rete elettronica ovvero al fornitore per erogare il servizio richiesto dal cliente.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. I cookies che vengono inseriti nel browser e ritrasmessi mediante Google Analytics o tramite il servizio statistiche di blogger o similari sono tecnici solo se utilizzati a fini di ottimizzazione del sito direttamente dal titolare del sito stesso, che potrà raccogliere informazioni in forma aggregata sul numero degli utenti e su come questi visitano il sito. A queste condizioni, per i cookies analytics valgono le stesse regole, in tema di informativa e consenso, previste per i cookies tecnici.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.cantina-arvisionadu.com. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– nome dell’internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. A fini di sicurezza (filtri antispam, firewall, rilevazione virus), i dati registrati automaticamente possono eventualmente comprendere anche dati personali come l’indirizzo Ip, che potrebbe essere utilizzato, conformemente alle leggi vigenti in materia, al fine di bloccare tentativi di danneggiamento al sito medesimo o di recare danno ad altri utenti, o comunque attività dannose o costituenti reato. Tali dati non sono mai utilizzati per l’identificazione o la profilazione dell’utente, ma solo a fini di tutela del sito e dei suoi utenti, tali informazioni saranno trattate in base ai legittimi interessi del titolare.
4. Qualora il sito consenta l’inserimento di commenti, oppure in caso di specifici servizi richiesti dall’utente, ivi compresi la possibilità di inviare il Curriculum Vitae per un eventuale rapporto lavorativo, il sito rileva automaticamente e registra alcuni dati identificativi dell’utente, compreso l’indirizzo mail. Tali dati si intendono volontariamente forniti dall’utente al momento della richiesta di erogazione del servizio. Inserendo un commento o altra informazione l’utente accetta espressamente l’informativa privacy, e in particolare acconsente che i contenuti inseriti siano liberamente diffusi anche a terzi. I dati ricevuti verranno utilizzati esclusivamente per l’erogazione del servizio richiesto e per il solo tempo necessario per la fornitura del servizio.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter third party personal data or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Anaisi data for advertising or social networking purposes
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
1. Il presente sito incorpora anche plugin e/o bottoni per i social network, al fine di consentire una facile condivisione dei contenuti sui vostri social network preferiti. Tali plugin sono programmati in modo da non impostare alcun cookie all’accesso della pagina, per salvaguardare la privacy degli utenti. Eventualmente i cookie vengono impostati, se così previsto dai social network, solo quando l’utente fa effettivo e volontario uso del plugin. Si tenga presente che se l’utente naviga essendo loggato nel social network allora ha già acconsentito all’uso dei cookie veicolati tramite questo sito al momento dell’iscrizione al social network.
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The www.cantina-arvisionadu.com site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, lett. A) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), integration (art.7, co. 3, lett. a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art.17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Qualora il trattamento sia basato sull’art. 6, paragrafo 1, lett. a) – consenso espresso all’utilizzo – oppure sull’art. 9, paragrafo 2 lett. a) – consenso espresso all’utilizzo di dati genetici, biometrici, relativi alla salute, che rivelino convinzioni religiose, o filosofiche o appartenenza sindacale, che rivelino l’origine razziale o etnica, le opinioni politiche – l’utente ha il diritto di revocare il consenso in qualsiasi momento senza pregiudicare la liceità del trattamento basata sul consenso prestato prima della revoca.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at the address:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.